- Woven organic cotton skirt
- Pleating at waist, contrast thin hem panel, tonal top stitching
- Exposed back zipper with hook and bar closure
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
75% cotton and 25% organic cotton shell
Organic by John Patrick
Early in his career, John Patrick traveled to Peru to learn about the production of cotton and hand-spun alpaca wool. In 2007, he returned to Peru to develop relationships with Peruvian organic farm collectives and prepare for the launch of Organic by John Patrick, his collection of sustainable fashion for men and women. Now a leader in the conscious-clothing market, Patrick has revitalized traditional techniques such as hand-weaving and whole-animal leather production. He's also helped increase the use of botanical dyes, recycled fabrics, and organic wool yarns. Patrick's floral-print Liberty romper dress, raw-edged cupro slip, lace shorts, and other resort clothing focus on versatile silhouettes and classic American style while proving just how easy it is to be green.