Flat front stone washed cotton twill Chatham shorts
- Buttoned fly with interior button and button closure and belt loops
- Waist pockets and snap flap pockets at leg and back with twill trim throughout
- Reinforced inner thigh paneling and interior drawstring hem
- Unlined with interior side locker loops
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 24", inseam: 11½". Measurements were taken from a size 32
Since its founding in 2009, Original Paperbacks has become one of the U.S.'s top designers of classic men's cargo shorts and pants. Offered in a range of bold hues, each pair of shorts is carefully made-to-order from durable fabrics and specially dyed in California; the more you wear them, the better they’ll look and feel over time. Original Paperbacks' top-selling design is the St. Bart's: a straight pocket short made of cotton twill and reaching almost to the knee. Other styles include cotton-canvas Cowboys, featuring a loose, old-school fit; lightweight, raw-edged Hamptons; and Oxnards (baggy cargo shorts). Complete your sporty look with one of Original Paperbacks' tees, or go longer with a pair of their well-fitting pants.