Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Flat front stone washed cotton twill Harbor shorts
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops with drawstring closure
- Waist and back pockets with back waist embroidered logo
- Side extended dual snap tab detail and a frayed unfinished hem
- Unlined with interior side locker loops
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 24", inseam: 12". Measurements were taken from a size 32
Brand: Original Paperbacks
Material: 100% Cotton
Since its founding in 2009, Original Paperbacks has become one of the U.S.'s top designers of classic men's cargo shorts and pants. Offered in a range of bold hues, each pair of shorts is carefully made-to-order from durable fabrics and specially dyed in California; the more you wear them, the better they’ll look and feel over time. Original Paperbacks' top-selling design is the St. Bart's: a straight pocket short made of cotton twill and reaching almost to the knee. Other styles include cotton-canvas Cowboys, featuring a loose, old-school fit; lightweight, raw-edged Hamptons; and Oxnards (baggy cargo shorts). Complete your sporty look with one of Original Paperbacks' tees, or go longer with a pair of their well-fitting pants.