Long sleeve wool hidden zip front jacket.
- Contrast leather sleeves, front zip pockets and zip details.
- Single button collar closure and single snap hem closure.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Fully lined with interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 26". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38/40.
Exterior: Sleeves: 100% Leather, Body: 50% Wool, 50% Polyester, Interior: 100% Acetate
Orthodox is a sophisticated and intellectually savvy collection of contemporary men's clothing founded by Los Angeles-based fashion designer Eric Niccoli in 2007. The clean lines and idiosyncratic details of Orthodox’s T-shirts, button-down shirts, jackets and cardigans are inspired by modern architecture and cater to the literate man about town. Many Orthodox pieces are named after famous authors: wear the “Orwell” jacket while down and out in Paris and London, the “Austen” button-down for some witty high-society sparring, or the “Bukowski” jacket while scribbling in a wine-stained notebook. Orthodox’s moody lifestyle brand deftly blends edgy casual style with indie credibility.