Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
SteeL Chef's Mandoline Slicer:
- Easily slices and juliennes fruits and vegetables in a wide range of thicknesses with the turn of a dial
- Includes removable, stainless steel straight, serrated, crinkle and ruffle blades
- Textured stainless steel runway prevents food from sticking
- Soft handle and large safety guard protect the hand
- Legs flare for added stability and fold inside the body for compact storage
- Food holder has soft top for added comfort and grip
- Measures 17 3/5 inches in length by 7 4/5 inches in width by 5 inches in height
- Body and food holder are top-rack dishwasher safe, hand wash blades
Material: Stainless teel, plastic, rubber
OXO, maker of “tools that are good for you” produces an empire’s-worth of food containers, salad spinners, mandolins and other kitchen tools — as well as more than 850 kinds of home goods, from heat-resistant spatulas to stainless steel gardening tools. But the brand originated on an entirely human scale: after housewares entrepreneur Sam Farber saw how his wife’s arthritis made using ordinary kitchen tools difficult, he founded OXO to develop ergonomically-designed cooking supplies that didn’t hurt people’s hands. In 1990, 15 Good Grips kitchen tools were brought to shelves; today, offerings are as plentiful as they are diverse, including objects like the innovative Candula line of rechargeable lights, which provide eight hours of ambient LED light and — unlike regular wax candles — won’t blow out during a strong gust of wind.