Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Suede low top sneakers.
- Six eyelets, a rounded toe and right embossed logo.
- Back collar pull tab with embossed logo and a padded tongue with graphic print panel.
- Scalloped detail throughout.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
- Comes with dust bag.
Brand: Pantofola d'Oro
Emidio Lazzarini's first love was wrestling. So one of the first things he did when he took over his father’s cobbler shop in Italy in the 1950s was to make himself a more comfortable shoe for his matches. Those shoes caught on, and soon he was making customized boots for the local soccer team. One early customer was the legendary footballer John Charles, who said of his shoes, “These aren’t boots, they’re slippers—golden slippers.” The name stuck—“Pantofola d'Oro” is Italian for “golden slipper”—and the brand has become virtually synonymous with top-quality soccer boots as well as sneakers.