- UV cured ink on reclaimed Douglas Fir by Parvez Taj
- Douglas Fir is harvested from old buildings throughout Southern California and hand-selected by the artist
- One-of-a-kind wood pieces are prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing; no piece will look alike
- Ready to hang
- Eco-friendly, solvent-free inks
- Water and sun-proof; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Artist signature on the front
- Artist biography on back of print
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and dated by the artist
- Wipe with a dry cloth
UV ink on reclaimed Douglas Fir wood
Wipe with a dry cloth.
Parvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images, he freely mixes photography, water/acrylic paints, and UV inks with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, bamboo, and recycled woods to create his signature style. Born in Canada, Taj currently lives and works in Los Angeles.