"This is a cross between the Manhattan subway lines and the wires that run throughout the city. I layered this onto a grid of binary code to represent the wireless movement that exist on the island." - Parvez Taj
Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.; for large prints in size 60x39 delivery will be a threshold delivery and cannot be delivered to Hawaii and Alaska or to PO, FPO and APO boxes, or to addresses outside the U.S.
- UV ink on reclaimed Douglas Fir wood by Parvez Taj
- Douglas Fir is harvested from old buildings throughout Southern California and hand-selected by the artist
- One-of-a-kind wood pieces are prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing; no piece will look alike
- Ready to hang
- Eco-friendly, solvent-free inks
- Water and sun-proof; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Hand signed by the artist
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Artist biography on back of print
- Wipe with a dry cloth
UV ink on reclaimed wood
Parvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images, he freely mixes photography, water/acrylic paints, and UV inks with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, bamboo, and recycled woods to create his signature style. Born in Canada, Taj currently lives and works in Los Angeles.