Full-grain stain-proof leather Boaris multi-sport sneakers
- Five eyelets with lacing and a rounded toe
- Abrasion and stain resistant upper
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus shock absorption and a nylon-injection molded arch shank for support and natural flex at ball of feet
- Fully lined with Trek-Dry mesh lining and a POLI-CORK foam footed for moisture wicking and odor control
- Low-profile Vibram rubber sole with traction and self cleaning lugs
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.