Natural hemp low top Whino lace up sneakers
- Six eyelets with lacing and a rounded toe
- Side embroidered logo tag and embossed logo at heel
- Dual grommet vents at outstep and instep
- Fully lined with a padded recycled insole
- Non-marking recycled EVA and rubber sole with traction
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.