Micro-fiber ultra lightweight high performance trail running sneakers
- Seven eyelet high-frequency welded TPU X-Dynamic Lacing System for reinforcement, arch protection and a secure, precise fit
- Durable water repellent breathable air mesh upper with micro-fiber reinforcement for durability and breathability
- Bellows tongue with embroidered logo patch
- Bicycle toe and reflective webbing at heel panel
- DWR treated moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining with a gender-specific ultra lightweight DuPont foam insole and shock absorbers
- Multi-density sticky rubber sole with traction suitable for varying wet and dry conditions
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.