- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction and GORE-TEX® fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support EVA footframe with Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in midsole and heel for comfort and shock absorption
- Bi-Fit® 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
Leather, Goretex, Rubber
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.