Pigskin leather Fudd waterproof lace up sneakers.
- Stitched rounded toe with contrast stitching throughout.
- Two side elastic gussets.
- Fully lined with pigskin leather footbed and removable, triple-density compression-molded EVA 15% recycled footbed.
- Dual-density shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot.
- 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort.
- Base tread pattern for wet surfaces and heavy duty lugs for street to trail applications.
- 20% recycled rubber outsole provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions.
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.