Leather Boaris limited edition sneakers.
- Stain-proof pigskin paneling throughout.
- POLI-CORK 70% recycled open cell foam footbed has carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption.
- 2.5mm nylon mid-arch injection-molded shank provides support under the arch and helps give a natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- 100% recycled insole provides support and protection underfoot.
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives.
- Low profile Vibram outsole provides ultimate traction with self-cleaning lugs.
Patagonia boots, hiking shoes and sports footwear have long been known for their high-quality and extremely durable construction. Founded in 1957 by mountaineer and sports enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is now the premier source for outdoor gear and apparel for women and men. The brand has combined cutting-edge design with the latest technological innovations to create hard-wearing, comfortable goods. Patagonia’s unrivaled footwear has flexible soles that provide firm cushioning and are made with tough leather as well as eco-friendly materials like synthetic fibers and excess rubber. If you're on the hunt for a pair of cool and comfy soles, look no further.