- Size :
Sold OutAdd to Waitlist to find out when it's available again!
Description: Reformed Patchwork Carpet:
- Remnants of 20th century vintage and antique Turkish carpets are first stripped of their color by a bleaching process and then re-dyed using natural colors
- A closer look reveals the original motif under the new dye
- The unknown colors and texture that emerge are unique to each carpet depending on the type of wool initially used in the making of the carpet
- The combination of old and new gives these rugs a contemporary flare
- Spot clean with a mild detergent
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color. Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
Brand: Patrick Charles LTD