Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Flat front straight leg wool formal trousers.
• Zippered fly with a button closure and an interior button closure.
• Belt loops, waist pockets and back button pockets.
• Partially lined to the knee in silk.
• Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 15", inseam: 30" (hemmed).
• Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 30", Shirt: 16.5, Suit: 40.
This item will arrive by December 24 via UPS ground shipping.
Brand: Patrik Ervell
Material: Exterior: 100% Wool, Pocket Lining: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Silk
Origin: United States
Vintage parachutes and gold foil are just two of the unconventional materials NYC-based designer Patrik Ervell uses in designing his chic, utilitarian collections of men’s and women’s clothing. His love for classic shapes and uniforms of all kinds is evident in his reinterpretations of police sweaters, classic bomber and varsity jackets, field coats, standard button-down shirts, suiting, and back-to-basic trousers. Concealed button plackets, single needle tailored construction, button-less collars and oxidized iron and copper fabrics give Ervell’s work an austere, industrial elegance. Since launching his label in 2005 from Open Ceremony’s NYC store, Ervell has won the Ecco Domani Award for Menswear and become a perennial nominee for the CFDA’s Menswear award.