Five pocket straight leg slim cotton jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back stitched pockets with leather logo tag.
- Fading and distressing throughout with whiskering at thighs.
- Please note, any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 15", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 33. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 38.
Paul and Joe Homme
Former Azzedine Alaïa designer and mother of two Sophie Albou (the label is named after her two boys) is the phenomenally successful mastermind behind French label Paul & Joe. She started with her own line of menswear in 1995 and debuted her women’s ready-to-wear the following year. Since then, Albou has produced cosmetics, shoes and other accessories, all while continuing to create men’s clothing that’s urbane, tailored, and never without a healthy dose of sartorial adventurousness.