- Lace covered silk strapless dress
- Ruched bodice, interior boning at bodice for support
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 31½ inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
Paul and Joe
50% viscose, 30% nylon and 20% metal shell. 100% silk lining
Paul & Joe epitomizes that special je ne sais quoi that makes French fashion so authentic and timeless. The brainchild of former Azzedine Alaïa designer Sophie Albou, Paul & Joe launched in 1990 as a menswear collection and added women’s clothing in 1995. Named after Albou’s two sons, the label offers everything from women’s dresses and bags to shoes, children’s apparel and cosmetics like its best-selling Alice and Wonderland-themed lipstick collection. From wide-leg pants in sumptuous silk to moisturizing facial masks and men’s button-down shirts, Paul & Joe does it all — and in its own urbane, adventurous style.