Leather ankle boots.
- Zip entry at heel, side stretch panels and a rounded toe.
- Embossed logo at side.
- Slight burnishing throughout.
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Leather sole with a leather and rubber heel.
- Approximate heel: 1".
Please note, this product cannot be shipped internationally
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.