Paul Smith Jeans by Paul Smith six pocket straight fit cotton jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Coin, waist and back inset pockets and a back waist leather logo tag.
- Slight fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10¼", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 36½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.