- High-rise cotton woven ankle pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, mini welt pocket at side, sewn rolled cuff hem, adjustable button tab detail at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar tab closure
- 29½ inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% cotton shell
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.