- High-rise straight leg jean
- Waxed, classic five pocket design, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- Please note, belt is used for styling purpose only
- 33½ inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27L
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell. 100% cotton combo
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.