- Stretch cotton blend woven shirt
- Pointed collar, patch pocket at bust, pleated sleeve with embroidered detail and button cuff, functional ties at side, pleated at back with embroidered trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
97% cotton and 3% elastane shell
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.