Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve printed woven zip front filled jacket
- Spread collar with snap away hood option and adjustable drawstring pull tab at back, stretch cuffs and an interior drawstring pull tab at bottom hem
- Ticket and two lower zip pockets
- Fully lined with an interior zip pocket
- Approximate length: 28½". Measurements were taken from a size M
Brand: Paul Smith
Material: Shell: 100% Polyester, Lining 1: 60% Acetate, 40% Viscose, Lining 2: 70% Acetate, 30% Cupro, Lining 3: 67% Acetate, 33% Viscose
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.