Paul Smith London Westbourne long sleeve wool single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with two interior button pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with an extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar closure, interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 16", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Viscose
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.