Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Paul Smith Jeans long sleeve cotton blend hidden button front peacoat.
- Spread collar, front waist pockets, and hidden vent cuffs.
- Lower back flap pockets with snap closure.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 26½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Paul Smith
Material: 42% Cotton, 35% Wool, 23% Polyester
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.