Paul Smith London long sleeve wool broken pinstripe single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Non-functional cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended tab button and hidden hook-and-eye and interior extended tab button closure, and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 35" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Please note, this product cannot be shipped internationally
London-based designer Paul Smith largely adheres to the ages-old tradition of proper British tailoring, but he still loves thumbing his nose at it once in a while. His signature look emphasizes an irreverent mash-up of classic English styles — think extra-sharp tailoring juxtaposed against bright stripes and contrasting colors. Since launching his line in Paris in 1976, Smith has established himself as one of England's most prominent designers. Over the last 35 years, his eponymous brand has expanded to include everything from womenswear to eyewear to furniture; all with a famous fan base that counts stylish stars like Jude Law and David Bowie among its (not unsubstantial) number.