Canvas and leather Double Tongue high top sneakers.
- Double leather tongues with hidden metal eyelets.
- Interior tongue embossed logo.
- Side embossed leather logo patch and back midsole rubber logo.
- Textured toe box and midsole stripes.
- Fully lined in contrast canvas twill with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
Size and Fit
- Sneakers from PF Flyers tend to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
Immortalized in The Sandlot, and championed by basketball legend Bob Cousy of the Boston Celtics, PF Flyers and its sneakers are as authentically American as they come. Founded in 1937, the label has perfected its edgy yet classy aesthetic with shoes and boots distinguished by thick rubber soles and unparalleled comfort. Retro-sneaker buffs will dig PF Flyers' vintage-inspired Cousy low-tops, the chevron-embellished Number 5, the Center-Hi Sandlot, and other archival reissues, which come in materials and colors ranging from soft green suede to bead-embossed leather and black canvas. In case you’re wondering, “PF” stands for Posture Foundation — an insole technology patented by the company in 1933 and still applied to every pair.