The Explorer is great for parents who want a single stroller then can be converted into a double stroller. The doubles kit can be purchased separately. It offers parents versatility, style and the ability to grow with your family.
- Design now lets parents use the travel system/infant seat AND doubles kit at the same time
- One hand fast fold - simply pull and slide to release
- Follow-the-sun canopy can pivot all the way forward for full sun protection and has side pockets for storage
- Pedal brake makes braking easy and is out of reach of kids in the back seat
- Seat more comfortable and easier to use with back ventilation, easier harness adjustment, infinite recline position, and one-handed recline adjustment
- Easy to clean plastic footwell
- Interchangable seat liners included
- Front and rear wheelguards
- Ergonomic handle with adjustable height
- Air filled tires with quick release wheels
- Peak-a-boo window in canopy
- Locking mechanism keeps stroller closed
- Removable bumper bar
- Front wheel can be swivel or fixed
- Side basket pockets and canopy pocket
- Fabrics are machine washable
- Folded dimensions: 34" x 24" x 12"
- Max. weight front: 44 pounds
- Max. weight back (with optional doubles kit): 33 pounds
Receive a FREE black Freerider- the innovative stroller board that converts into a scooter- and connector with purchase!
Not familiar with the freerider? Take a look at this video to see just how cool it is for a growing family!
Buggy & Stroller Board
Phil & Teds
Jack Black, Naomi Watts, and Gwyneth Paltrow all entrust their kids to Phil & Teds strollers. The fact that they’re glamorous celebrities means that these durable prams pass the style test. But safety never takes a backseat: Just ask the Oregon woman who watched as a truck veered out of control and hit her 20-month-old’s stroller—with no injuries. And the ultra-adaptable design fits two kids in no more space than your typical single stroller.