Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Accordion pleated tiered skirt
- Grosgrain ribbon trim at waist and swiss dot trim at tiers
- Hidden side zipper with two snap closure
- 17 inches from waist to hemline. Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
Brand: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Material: 55% polyester and 45% wool shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.