Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Low rise stretch wool blend wide leg pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- 34½ inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
50% wool, 22% polyester, 15% nylon, 10% rayon and 3% other fibers shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.