- Tweed low rise straight leg trouser with darts at back waist. Two functional side slash pockets. Two functional back besom pockets
- Hidden front zipper with clasp and interior button closure
- 34 inch inseam with 8½ inch rise. Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
66% cotton, 17% virgin wool, 12% nylon and 5% other fibers shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.