- Sateen strapless dress
- Pleats at bodice, empire waistline and interior boning for support
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure. Fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust and 28 inches in circumference at waist. 35 inches from shoulder to hemline. Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
49% acetate, 46% nylon and 5% other fibers shell. 95% rayon and 5% other fibers lining. 100% rayon second lining.
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.