Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit virgin wool cashmere angora blend cardigan
- Attached tie sash at waist, pleating at neck, functional two snap button closure at sleeve cuff
- Hidden front six snap button closure
- 38 inches in circumference at bust; 32 inches in circumference at waist; 21 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 48
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
35% rayon, 29% virgin wool, 20% nylon, 8% cashmere and 8% angora shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.