Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven peak lapel jacket
- Decorative font flap pockets, vent at back, functional four button closure at sleeve cuff, panel seaming
- Front three button closure
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches in circumference at waist; 21 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches, bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
Brand: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Material: 49% acetate, 46% nylon and 5% other fibers shell. 60% acetate and 40% rayon lining
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.