- Printed silk chiffon gown
- Draped neckline, gemstone embellished strap
- 42 inches in circumference at bust; 62 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 44
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.