Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Cotton twill blazer with beaded placket detail
- Notch lapel, front pockets, hidden snap front closure, hidden snap cuff closures
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 44
- Dry clean only
- Please note: sizing is in Italian sizing
Brand: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Material: 99% cotton, 1% other shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.