Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Printed silk chiffon dress
- Elasticized band at empire waist, front bow tie closure, tonal under layer
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 42 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
Brand: Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Material: 100% silk shell
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.