- Semi-sheer stretch cotton mesh blend knit blouse
- Swiss dot throughout, pointed collar, flap patch pockets at bust, pleated sleeve with button cuff, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure, tonal camisole under layer
- 27 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
92% cotton and 8% elastane shell
Pink Tartan designer Kimberley Newport-Mimran cites her elegant, pearls-wearing grandmother as one of her childhood sources of fashion inspiration. A retail worker by age 14, and a fashion merchandising pro by trade, Newport-Mimran launched Pink Tartan in 2002 to design "clothes to live your life in” — think ballet dresses, tiered-feather skirts, velvet riding coats, soft viscose tanks, and other ultra-feminine pieces. Pink Tartan tweaks the classics in luxe fabrics and with unexpected details such as scalloped hemlines or bold buttons. The result: timeless essentials with a modern, ladylike — but never prim — twist.