Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven trench coat
- Graphic print throughout, notch lapel, built-in shoulder pads, button tab closures at sleeve cuffs, front slip pockets at waist, buckle belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted front button closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 10
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Pink Tartan
Material: 100% polyester shell. 55% polyester and 45% viscose lining
Pink Tartan designer Kimberley Newport-Mimran cites her elegant, pearls-wearing grandmother as one of her childhood sources of fashion inspiration. A retail worker by age 14, and a fashion merchandising pro by trade, Newport-Mimran launched Pink Tartan in 2002 to design "clothes to live your life in” — think ballet dresses, tiered-feather skirts, velvet riding coats, soft viscose tanks, and other ultra-feminine pieces. Pink Tartan tweaks the classics in luxe fabrics and with unexpected details such as scalloped hemlines or bold buttons. The result: timeless essentials with a modern, ladylike — but never prim — twist.