Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
18K yellow gold and oval cut peridot ring with round cut diamond split shank details
- Total peridot carat weight is 12.01
- Total diamond carat weight is 2.14
- Diamond color is G-H
- Diamond clarity is VS-SI
- ½ inches long
- 0.55 inches wide
- Ring is sizeable by up to one size larger or smaller
- Certificate of authenticity will be provided
- Please note: The Diamonds used in these jewelries have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. The seller hereby guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Material: 18K yellow gold, peridot, and diamond
In its first 75 years of existence, the Italian company Piranesi designed jewelry exclusively for queens and countesses. Now available to the general public, Piranesi jewelry has nevertheless retained a regal quality: Each unique piece is handmade by artisans and intricately set with precious stones that include the highest-quality diamonds, rubies and emeralds. Founded by successful jeweler Abraham Hajibay in 1845, Piranesi remains a family-owned enterprise; Sami Hajibay, Abraham's great-grandson, now helms the company. Among the label's many admirers past and present: the legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor, who collaborated on the Elizabeth by Piranesi Collection before her death in 2011.