- no color
Share This Item: Email
Description: * Includes: 8 color-coded bells (representing 8 notes in a major scale), 4 large double-sided song cards and a designer storage/carrying case
- No striking with a mallet, no handle to hold on, simply tap on the wooden knobs for enchanting tones.
- Patented design eliminates double-ring effect that might frustrate young learners when playing with standard handbells.
- Simple tapping motion enables pleasing auditory experience for children with low muscle tone or delayed motor skill development.
- Children play by following the color-coded songs or create their own music.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and self-esteem
- Ideal for young children or the entire family
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
Material: Beech Wood, Iron