Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton trench
- Notch lapel, button epaulette at shoulders, storm flap at front, button tab at sleeve cuffs, inverted pleat at back, tonal top stitching
- Hidden front zipper closure
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% cotton shell
Origin: United States
With Poleci, sisters Diane Levin and Janice Levin-Krok set out to bring more color, comfort, and hipness to contemporary women’s clothing. Originally from South Africa, the designing duo launched their label in 1994 and soon put sunny SoCal style on the map for New York scenesters. Ultra-feminine ombre chiffon dresses, softly tailored blouses, sleek pants, leather trimmed skirts, and flattering tops come in luxurious fabrics and textures. Leather trim, beading, and other embellishments make most of Poleci’s sculptured pieces appropriate for both the office and the after-work party. Live in or visiting NYC? Be sure to pay a visit to the label's flagship store in the Meatpacking District, which celebrates "the art of dressing" with its chic and modern interior design.