Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round brown ionic plated stainless steel case with black dial, date window at 8 o'clock, subdials at 2 and 10 o'clock, and moon phase subdial at 6 o'clock
- Brown ionic plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Case measures 48mm (1.89 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 29.5mm (1.16 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
- Two interchangeable bezels included
Brand: Porsamo Bleu
Material: Brown ionic plated stainless steel and leather
Porsamo Bleu names many of its luxury watches after the world’s great cities: the Sao Paulo, which features a curving face and enamel flourishes; the Milan, a unisex series featuring both silver and gold styles; the Paris, whose diamond-inlaid numerals and sapphires sparkle like the French capital’s unforgettable skyline, and many more. And let’s not forget the men’s Grand Prix two-tone watch, a best-seller that features three chronograph subdials and a sturdy leather strap. “Casual elegance” is the term Porsamo Bleu founders Moe Afshar (a third-generation jeweler) and Krisztina Csupo use to describe their classy timepiece collection, which combines high-quality Swiss watch parts, practical features such as water resistance, and precious gemstones. In addition to watches, Porsamo Bleu also offers an exquisite collection of women’s jewelry, including spider-like drop earrings and blue quartz pendants strung on Byzantine chain necklaces.