Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cartier tonneau-shape 18K white gold case with silver tone dial, date window at 12 o'clock, subdial at 6 o'clock, and sapphire crown, circa 2000's
- Black crocodile strap with deployment clasp closure
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 30mm (1.18 inches) wide
- Strap measures 230mm (9.05 inches) long and 18mm (0.70 inches) wide
- 1 year limited warranty
- Note: Dust bag, certificate of authenticity, and care book will be provided
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Brand: Portero Luxury
Material: Stainless steel, sapphire, and crocodile
For a truly awe-inspiring piece, look no further than Portero Luxury’s expertly curated collection of certified, pre-owned treasures. Founded in 2004, Portero deals in authentic luxury watches, jewelry, shoes, designer handbags, and other accessories made by more than 500 of the world's most exclusive brands — including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Balenciaga. Here you'll find rare, runway-only clutches by Hermès, vintage Yves Saint Laurent clip-ons, classic watches by Rolex and Cartier, even a diamond-encrusted dragonfly brooch designed by Van Cleef & Arpels. Portero stands by the authenticity of every bauble and bag it sells, and frequently partners up with the brands themselves to doubly ensure that each piece is an original. There's no shortage of glamour here.