- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
2006 Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon (One, two or three 750 milliliter bottles):
- Top value Cabernet Sauvignon blend produced by David Ramey
- Smooth, rich and fleshy wine is notably complex and concentrated
- Tasty core of ripe currant, black cherry, cedar, olive and sage notes
- Fermented with native yeasts and bacteria and bottled without filtration
- Predicted peak year is 2014
- Accolades: 94 points by the Wine Insiders
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Porthos.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
- Wine contains sulfites.
Origin: United States