shoppers are viewing this right now!
- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
2007 Arietta Variation One (750 ml):
- Rare co-fermented blend of Syrah (55%) and Merlot (45%) from the "Vintage of the Century" produced by Andy Erickson
- From the finest rows on the Hudson Ranch in Napa Valley
- Aromas of choclate, blackberries and fragrant, smoky oak
- Rich palate follows the nose with white chocolate, dark berry fruits and a silky, long finish
- Accolades: 95 points by Robert Parker
- "A sensational effort, the 2007 Variation One displays a vivid, super-fragrant perfume of bouquet garni, white chocolate, blackberries, plums, and subtle smoky oak. Full-bodied with silky tannins, a decadent opulence, and a sumptuous texture, this is a head-turning, full-bodied, expressive wine to enjoy over the next 15-20 years." - Robert Parker, wine critic
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Porthos.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
Origin: United States