- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
2007 Heintz Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir (One, two or four 750 milliliter bottles):
- Dark, fruity pinot noir produced at Heintz Ranch Vineyards in Occidental, California
- Excellent structure, depth and concentration with floral and licorice aromas
- Tightly focused flavors include blackberry and wild berry fruits
- Pairs well with grilled salmon or French camembert cheese
- Ready to drink or will age well through 2015
- Accolades: Outstanding 93 points from Wine Spectator
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Porthos.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
Origin: United States