Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven dress
- Sheen throughout, pleated at bodice and side, semi-attached tiered draped detail at side, semi-attached draped fold detail at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, bustier under layer with hook and eye closures at side
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Ports 1961
Material: 75% polyester and 25% polyamide shell. 78% rayon and 22% silk lining
Ports 1961’s sleek, of-the-moment men's and women’s clothing has proven popular with the gamut of fashionable New Yorkers — from hip downtowners to uptown socialites. Originally founded by Canadian entrepreneur Luke Tanabe in — you guess it — 1961, Ports 1961 is currently helmed by creative director Tia Cibani, whose designs reflect the styles and tastes of the many far-flung places she's visited: China, Africa, and Scotland, to name just a few. Elegantly draped blouses, tailored pants, skinny pencil skirts, and luxe cashmere sweaters complement the label’s more daring pieces, such as structured coats and velvet frocks. Finish off your ensemble with a dab of Isabella: Ports 1961’s ultra-feminine, floral-and-fruity perfume.