- High-rise cotton blend woven pant
- Front slash pockets, back slit pockets with button closures, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with interior button closures
- 25 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% polyurethane shell
Ports 1961’s sleek, of-the-moment men's and women’s clothing has proven popular with the gamut of fashionable New Yorkers — from hip downtowners to uptown socialites. Originally founded by Canadian entrepreneur Luke Tanabe in — you guess it — 1961, Ports 1961 is currently helmed by creative director Tia Cibani, whose designs reflect the styles and tastes of the many far-flung places she's visited: China, Africa, and Scotland, to name just a few. Elegantly draped blouses, tailored pants, skinny pencil skirts, and luxe cashmere sweaters complement the label’s more daring pieces, such as structured coats and velvet frocks. Finish off your ensemble with a dab of Isabella: Ports 1961’s ultra-feminine, floral-and-fruity perfume.